COVID GUIDELINES & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Frequently Asked Questions
What is required for entry?
Proof of at least one dose COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours before the event is required to enter our venue.
What form of verification is accepted?
- Please bring a copy of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results that matches the name on your ID and be prepared to provide it at the venue entrance. A photo of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results on your phone will also be accepted.
Can we get a refund?
- As stated in the terms of purchase, we do not provide any refunds. But COVID tests are free and local testing options can be found here:
Are masks required?
- Local and state officials strongly recommend that you wear a mask to keep you and those around you safe.
What are the rapid testing options available near the venue?
- We strongly encourage you to obtain a negative test result prior to arriving, but you may be able to find local testing options here:
Does the antigen test work as proof? / Does the type of test matter?
- Yes, antigen and PCR tests will be accepted. Please make sure the name on the results match the name on your ID.
What is fully vaccinated?
- “Fully vaccinated” means:
- At least two weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- At least two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
When do I need to take my COVID test?
- The test must have been taken within 72 hours of first entering the venue.
What if you have one shot and not the second?
- You will need to obtain a negative test within 72 hours prior to first entering the venue.
Does proof of full vaccination from a foreign country work for entry?
- Yes, we will accept proof of full vaccination from a foreign country for entry.
What if I lose my vaccine card at the venue?
- We recommend taking a photo of your vaccine card.
Where can I get a COVID test?
- For Los Angeles county testing sites:
LA State Historic Park: On The Promenade
1279 N Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012